Satang is the oldest regulated and most trusted cryptocurrencies exchange in Thailand. Satang’s founder previously established Firo — the privacy-focused cryptocurrency. One of our main objective of the company remains to elevate the quality of life for the public by transforming the convenient service of digital asset business to daily life through a robust platform. Satang got digital asset licenses from Minitry of Finance to operate as digital asset exchanges under The Securities and Exchange Commission, Thailand. Satang is looking for Junior Legal & Compliance.
- Act as an inhouse lawyer to be responsible for all legal matters related to company business i.e. giving legal advice to internal, drafting and reviewing various agreements and various legal documents, Support day-to-day direction, strategy and legal advice to the business on dispute resolution issues impacting company’s operations
- Provide legal opinion and suggestions and other legal tasks requested by departments or assigned by the Department Head.
- Co-ordinate the litigation process with outsource law firm and update progression to the company
- Keeping abreast with the latest laws and regulations and amendments of the country held by various government agencies such as SEC, SET, BOT, DE and AMLO that applicable to the business and ensure compliance requirements have been appropriately implemented within timeframe
- Assist to create, manage and maintain anti-money laundering policy and anti-bribery & corruption policy through establishing and enforcing framework and SOPs.
- Improve and maintain company policies and procedures
- Provide relevant compliance reporting to ensure the completion and proper analysis of suspicious activity reports that have been conducted
- Ensure detailed and prompt investigation of all compliance incidents and cases
- Assist in research general compliance awareness and refresher training.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in law
- 2+ years of experiences in financial industries in-house lawyer and compliance role is preferable knowledge in Business law, financial Law is a plus
- Strong in analytical and communication skills
- Excellent written, draft, and researching skill
- Good problem-solving capability, and ability to work independently and as a team
- Possess a good understanding of laws and regulations in financial industries involve with AML, SEC, SET, BOT and DE is a must
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging environment, we are offering
- Medical insurance
- Transportation allowance
- Food and Drinks
- Provident Fund
Satang is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.